The conference aims to:
- International coordination & cooperation between Iraqi universities, and universities & international organizations around the world.
- Find solutions for the educational and teaching obstacles that the Iraqi children face.
- Keep alongside with modern scientific methods & experiences in treating children’s psychological crises and their impact on the reality of education in Iraq.
- Review children’s rights in learning & education. Also, to find suitable ways to provide them with social protection through acquisition
- Develop both teaching & learning methods in accordance to the modern scientific curriculums, and to benefit from the experiences of success in developed countries as well.
- Develop school sports, to focus on its role in freshening up the ideas of children, and to determine their social role in society.
- Adopt the principle of scientific diversity in both humanitarian & sports disciplines in order to tackle children’s problems and to achieve the needed solutions.